Let's hope you're not mild-mannered when solving this colorful puzzle.
- Inhibit a cleaning lady to do her job
- "Be sure to set an alarm clock in my room for tomorrow!"
- Colleague in the Royal Fungal Academy
- Military officer above captain assigned to swear officers in
- Fail to hit the leatherworkers
- More than half of the reef creatures
- The continuous keeping in line of "What am I" puzzles
- Give a portable amplifier to a gigantic rock in Australia
- "Nope, that sure isn't Mr. Twain, fella"
- Constructed by Mr. McKellen
- "Mr. McConaughey, I need some liquid from the first-aid kit!"
- Vampire whose death led to Theodore Roosevelt's presidency
- Extraordinary happening involving kitchen floor covering
- Frankenstein-like basketball player Steve
- Insane bee product
- Voted down a simile-like figure of speech
- Small-sized pastry with an acerbic taste
- Restaurant listing that reveals how this food will hurt you
- Rodent with a spot on his neck from necking
- Bricklayer who works two days after Good Friday
- Gloomy feeling right after February
- Scientific display of a lettuce superfood
- Dairy drink with plenty of NaCl