Doc: Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up.
Marty: Of course! The Enchantment Under the Sea dance! They're supposed to go to this. That's where they kiss for the first time.
2/20/2015, 5:48pm: Hints have been added. Look below the picture. Also, Shuttle Cocks got an additional image
This grid represents the Enchantment Under the Sea dance floor. Located on the floor are six sets of couples.
- Each guy attendee (1) must kiss his girl partner (2).
- Each guy approaches his partner by going to her. He can only go to her by moving horizontally and vertically, not diagonally.
- No square on the dance floor is ever used by 2 guys.
- Every square on the floor is used.
- The square marked (1) is the first square the guy is on. The last square a guy will be in is the square marked (2).
- The letters found in the circles will result in the final answer. You must determine what words and letters go into the grid.
Upon Solving the Meta...
Time Traveler Captured: Link
Doc: That kid sure can play.
Marty: Yeah, but luckily enough, one of his friends is a tree.
Doc: Well, we got the MACARENA OF TIME, so now we can make sure bad dance moves won't be in the future!
Marty: That seems harsh...
Doc: I'm doing it for the sake of science.
Marty: Fair enough, Let's keep travelling.