Doc: Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up.
Marty: Of course! The Enchantment Under the Sea dance! They're supposed to go to this. That's where they kiss for the first time.
2/20/2015, 5:48pm: Hints have been added. Look below the picture. Also, Shuttle Cocks got an additional image
Hungry, Hungry Hippos [YELLOW]
This grid represents the Enchantment Under the Sea dance floor. Located on the floor are six sets of couples.
- Each guy attendee (1) must kiss his girl partner (2).
- Each guy approaches his partner by going to her. He can only go to her by moving horizontally and vertically, not diagonally.
- No square on the dance floor is ever used by 2 guys.
- Every square on the floor is used.
- The square marked (1) is the first square the guy is on. The last square a guy will be in is the square marked (2).
- The letters found in the circles will result in the final answer. You must determine what words and letters go into the grid.
Upon Solving the Meta...
Time Traveler Captured: Link
Doc: That kid sure can play.
Marty: Yeah, but luckily enough, one of his friends is a tree.
Doc: Well, we got the MACARENA OF TIME, so now we can make sure bad dance moves won't be in the future!
Marty: That seems harsh...
Doc: I'm doing it for the sake of science.
Marty: Fair enough, Let's keep travelling.