The Sun Also Rises
You should get excited. It's almost time to play, and there is a little bit of flair in the air.
- A robot that is floating in space rotates while drinking beer. What is his name?
- A video game character jumps on floating circular disks. What is that character's name?
- A cell phone is ringing. Who answers it?
- Four friends turn on machines that have not been turned on in years. What are the friends collectively known as?
- Two men have to figure out how to break into a computer. Who eventually does?
- A man tries to stand up for the first time. What is his last name?
- A man walking on a pier holding food makes a dog run towards him. What kind of food is it?
- Four friends jam as a result of a signal being sent around the world. What is the first city that signal hits?
- A candy bar is loaded into a machine for a camera to shoot. Who explained how that camera works?
All these pop culture references have a similarity that can be found at USC when "it's almost time to play."
There is only one unique way that answers can fit into the grid.