Salt of the Earth
While most of the verses have a little extra, they all seem to come a little short.
- All their neighbors assisted them with articles of silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and the leatherworker gave valuable gifts, in addition to all the freewill offerings.
- And said to her, "We will go back with you to your people so we can describe alternatives to .gif and .jpeg files."
- Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourself again, and then once again. I am the Lord.
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong OR be courageous. Do not be afraid OR do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
- In her deep anguish, Hannah prayed to the Lord, weeping bitterly aabout land that can be described as suitable for plowing.
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the entity that would go against them.
- Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that a part of a sentence will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your beverages.
- "My father, David, had it in his heart to build a temple for the Name of the Lord, the God of Israel. And I took all of his power by force."
- Next, the group of geese said to the fig tree, "Come and be our king."
- Remember the Sabbath day by laughing like a teenage girl.
- Take a census of the whole spooky Halloween creature community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one.
- This is what happened during the time of Xerxes, the Xerxes who maxed out at 127 stretches from India to Cush.
- When I heard these things, I sat down and wept. For some days, I mourned and fasted and prayed before the God of Heaven that the predatory bird would not attack me.
- When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to Heaven in a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were on their way from talking to Blackbeard.
- When the priests withdrew from the Holy Place, the Tennessee football players filled the temple of the Lord.
- When you had that odious reputation, where were you when I laid the Earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.
- When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and by per each person recorded, I will establish his kingdom.
Google where these verses come from, and determine what the pictures are.
Each picture describes a word of certain length, and the verses have a word defined that is also a certain length.