Someday we'll find it. The rainbow connection.
Listed are 49 things, all color-coordinated. You can bring these to the Honors Dorm, Room B110, on Saturday, March 30, between 9am and 12, noon. Bring at least 28 objects to get the answer. The team with the most objects will also get a free answer.
|Books||Red Badge of Courage - Crane||A Clockwork Orange - Burgess||Crome Yellow - Huxley||Green Eggs and Ham - Seuss||The Bluest Eye - Morrison||The Color Purple - Walker||Gravity's Rainbow - Pynchon|
|Fruit||Apple||Orange||Banana||Watermelon||Blueberries||Red Grapes||Fruit Gushers|
|Movies||Hunt for Red October||Orange County||Yellow Submarine||Fried Green Tomatoes||The Blues Brothers||The Color Purple||The Wizard of Oz|
|Shirts||Newberry||Clemson||Winthrop||Coastal Carolina||The Citadel||Furman||College of Charleston|
|Music Albums||Red - Taylor Swift||Channel Orange - Frank Ocean||Yellow - Coldplay||Green River - CCR||Kind of Blue - Miles Davis||Purple Rain - Prince||Rainbow Bridge - Jimi Hendrix|
- The books must be standalone hardcopies. They can neither be e-books (Kindles/Nooks/etc.) nor be part of an anthology.
- Movies must be LEGITIMATE hardcopies, as in DVDs, VHS, etc. They cannot be AVI files, MP4 files, etc. (pirated or otherwise).
- School shirts must be of that color, and have to be something you can find in their school bookstore. For example, the Clemson shirt must be an orange Clemson shirt, and not a "Beat Clemson" Gamecock shirt that has some orange on it.
- Albums must be LEGITIMATE hardcopies, and not some CD you just burnt off. Neither can they be downloads from iTunes, Amazon, etc.
- For the 'USC Symbol' category, it must be an official thing with the USC logo on it and must be predominantly that color. Drawing a pretty picture will not cut it.