Kick the Bucket
The clock is ticking, but if you don't mind, I think I'll do my own thing.
- "Wow, thanks for pointing that I'm single. Damn you."
- "I think they have more important things to do, like winning bowl games and going to class than worrying about me."
- "Why should I spend time placing a ballot if nothing changes anyway?"
- "I can't sing. And I especially can't sing drunk. I'll pass."
- "I was led to believe I could watch ‘Kenan & Kel' here. I claim false advertisement."
- "I go to college so I can ATTEND classes, not skip them and play outside."
- "I don't dance, period. But I will walk around a track, so that's fine."
- "All these bricks look the same."
- "I said I don't dance, especially if it's action packed syncopated dancing."
- "I don't need to be addicted to caffeine. Caffeine provides bad health side effects. I think I'll just drink water instead of going to these cafes."
- "Every time I go to Gambrell, it rains."
- "I think I should focus on graduating with my major instead paying more money for frivolous things."
- "People get punched there, especially at night."
- "It takes forever to wash off."
- "I don't care if it's on the Horseshoe, I don't like having to make a reservation just to use a meal plan."
- "Organic food? Pshaw. I'll buy my food at Chick-fil-a."
- "Horse poop smells BAD."
- "The difference between the two is that one serves alcohol, and the other tries to let the public know that they don't just drink alcohol all the time."
- "Jostens scalped me enough in high school."
- "I'm too out of shape to run that far."
- "That might work for some liberal arts major, but I take just math and science classes, and we shall stay inside from now to the end of time."
The word "bucket" is the operative word here.
The word "clock" in the clue refers to a modulo clock.